Have you overpaid your taxes by not claiming your full capital allowance entitlement?
- Capital allowances are a tax relief opportunity for owners and occupiers of commercial property
- Within buildings the tax definition of capital allowances includes such items as heating and cooling systems, electrical systems, alarms, kitchens, lighting, sanitary ware and lift equipment
- Using specialist chartered surveyors and qualified tax advisors we identify and claim from HMRC all your qualifying assets
- The majority of property owners and their accountants vastly underestimate the definition of plant for capital allowance purposes Capital allowances are available for acquisitions, refurbishment and new builds. We typically identify as qualifying plant 25% – 40% of the acquisition value and up to 80% for refit and refurbishment costs
- Fees are based on a modest commission directly relating to the value of qualifying tax relief secured
- With our free of charge initial review you have nothing to lose by reviewing your capital allowance entitlement with us Contact us now to arrange a free consultation; 0207 846 1974
Find out more. Click here.