We help you reduce your tax bill or obtain cash payments from HMRC, by maximising your capital allowance and research & development tax relief entitlement.
We will establish your right to make a claim during an initial free of charge consultation – there are no fees if a claim cannot be made Capital Allowances; You can typically secure tax relief of up to 40% of your purchase costs for commercial property and up to 80% tax allowances for refurbishment and refit costs Research and Development tax credits; Typically our clients claim a cash refund of 23% of their R&D costs over the previous two tax periods, and 23% tax credits for future claims. If your company is loss making you may obtain a cash refund of up to 33%
Have you overpaid your taxes by not claiming your full capital allowance entitlement?
- Capital allowances are a tax relief opportunity for owners and occupiers of commercial property
- Within buildings the tax definition of capital allowances includes such items as heating and cooling systems, electrical systems, alarms, kitchens, lighting, sanitary ware and lift equipment
- Using specialist chartered surveyors and qualified tax advisors we identify and claim from HMRC all your qualifying assets
- The majority of property owners and their accountants vastly underestimate the definition of plant for capital allowance purposes Capital allowances are available for acquisitions, refurbishment and new builds. We typically identify as qualifying plant 25% – 40% of the acquisition value and up to 80% for refit and refurbishment costs
- Fees are based on a modest commission directly relating to the value of qualifying tax relief secured
- With our free of charge initial review you have nothing to lose by reviewing your capital allowance entitlement with us Contact us now to arrange a free consultation; 0207 846 1974
Would you like a cash refund paid into your corporate bank account by identifying your eligible R & D expenditure?
- Your business could benefit from a cash refund from HMRC
- Cash refunds paid directly into corporate bank accounts
- Relief is available for expenditure on enhancing existing processes and software development
- Fees are based on the actual level of tax relief secured which in effect means a no win no fee situation
- R&D tax relief is available across a wide range of business activities and is a vastly underutilised entitlement. Refunds of 23% for profitable companies and 33% for loss making companies are standard
- We offer a free of charge initial review so you have nothing to lose
- Due to our preferred suppliers specialist knowledge we offer second opinion reviews of existing claims
- There are time restrictions on this entitlement so it’s important you take steps to review your right to an R&D claim as soon as possible
- Contact us now to arrange a free consultation; 0207 846 1974